ASUS Indonesia introduces the latest program for its loyal customers, namely ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty. This extra protection service for ASUS laptop users is promised to have a more premium service. Like what?
ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty
In a press release received by Yangcanggih , Friday (25/11), it was explained that the Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty programs are available for users of the ExpertBook , ExpertCenter AiO, and ExpertCenter Desktop series laptops.
Of course, the ExpertBook, ExpertCenter AiO, and ExpertCenter Desktop laptops must be officially distributed in Indonesia. This program protects if damage occurs to the unit that is not covered by the standard ASUS warranty, including damage caused by user negligence.
“Users of ExpertBook, ExpertCenter AiO and ExpertCenter Desktop laptops no longer need to worry if their laptop is damaged because it will be fully protected by the ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty programs, even for damage caused by user negligence,” said Jimmy Lin, Regional Director ASUS Southeast Asia.
Please note that the Expert VIP Warranty is different from the official repair warranty for 3 years. This service provides 100% coverage for service and spare-part costs for damage caused by one-time user negligence in the first year. In addition, users who benefit from the ASUS Expert VIP Warranty will receive priority service during the warranty claim process.
Meanwhile, the ASUS Expert Warranty comes with the main advantage of being responsible for 80% of spare-part costs for damage caused by one-time user negligence in the first year.
ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty Claim Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to both programs:
1. ASUS ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty are valid only for ASUS ExpertBook, ExpertCenter AiO, and ExpertCenter Desktop products (but not for accessories) purchased on October 1, 2022 onwards with serial numbers starting from code LXXX, MXXX , NXXX and so on, are not retroactive. The Service Center team will
check the activation data in the system directly to validate the purchase time.
2. This service is valid for the first year of purchase, so in that first year you can take advantage of the ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty one time. On that one occasion, if damage occurs due to misuse and ASUS will bear the repair costs of 100% (for ASUS Expert VIP Warranty) and 80% (for
ASUS Expert Warranty).
3. ASUS Expert VIP Warranty service holders will get priority queue service when carrying out repairs at our authorized service center.
4. ASUS will check the ASUS internal system when the user claims the ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty. However, if it is not found, the user is required to show an invoice or purchase receipt as proof of the date of purchase of the item to be claimed.
5. ASUS ASUS Expert Warranty and Expert VIP Warranty only apply to products distributed by authorized distributors of ASUS Indonesia and repaired at ASUS Indonesia Service Centers.