Some time ago Twitter officially introduced the Share feature or share tweets to Instagram Stories for iOS-based devices, such as iPhone or iPad.
Unfortunately, this latest feature has not been rolled out for mobile phones with the Android operating system. In other words, those of you who use Android phones must be patient until Twitter officially releases it.
The Share feature itself allows you to be able to share tweets from the Twitter application directly to the Instagram Stories feature quickly without having to go through other intermediaries.
How to Share Tweets to Instagram Stories
- Make sure the Twitter app is the latest version
- Open the Twitter app and search for the Tweet you want to share to Instagram Stories
- Press the Share button with the up arrow icon located on the right side, right next to the like button with a heart icon
- In the Share Tweet dialog box that appears, select the Instagram Stories option
- You will automatically go directly to the Story page in the Instagram application
- The tweet that was shared earlier will turn into a sticker on the Instagram Stories status
- You can adjust the size and position of the Tweet according to your taste
- If you are done with the settings, then press the Send to button to make the Tweet appear on Instagram Stories
- After success, the Tweet can be immediately seen by other users pengguna
You could say the Share Tweet to Instagram Stories feature is indeed very easy to share Tweets to Instagram Stories without having to use other applications. But for those of you who use Android phones, you have to outsmart to be able to share Tweets.
One solution, inevitably you have to take a screenshot on the Twitter application and then upload it to Instagram Stories.
How to share via screenshot
- Open the Twitter app on your Android phone
- Find Tweets to share on the Timeline
- Next screenshot the Tweet and Crop the important part
- Open the Gallery or Photos application and select the image from the screenshot of the Tweet earlier
- Press the Share button with a forked line icon at the bottom of the screen
- In the Share dialog box that appears, select the Stories option
- Automatically, you will go to the Story page in the Instagram app
- While the screenshot of the Tweet is already available on the Story page
- You can adjust the size, position, or beautify it with various attractive stickers
- Press the Send to button so that screenshots of Tweets become Instagram Stories content
- Wait until the process is complete
That’s how to use the Share Twitter feature to Instagram Stories on iPhone or iPad. While you Android phone users have to be patient until this feature is officially launched by Twitter and need to outsmart it with the screenshot method.