Since its release in 2017, the increase in TikTok application users has grown rapidly, reaching more than 1 billion people in various countries including Indonesia.
TikTok continues to be developed to provide interesting video features, effects, and filters that are easy to use by many people. Even to make users continue to be creative in producing more interactive videos, TikTok officially launched a new feature called TikTok Jump.
TikTok Jump allows users to be able to add and integrate application features into their own videos so that they become more dynamic and interactive. For example, users can create cooking videos and share their recipes through other applications such as Whisk.
In addition, for example, TikTok users can also create quiz videos for knowledge by connecting the Quizlet application to the created videos. If the TikTok Jump feature is successfully used, then right above the caption of the account name in the video, a link to the connected application will appear.
For example See Full Recipe (when using the Whisk application) while cooking or Study the test (using the Quizlet application) while making lessons.
The TikTok Jump feature is currently not in general immediately presented simultaneously on the TikTok application. You must register yourself on the TikTok Jump page and then your personal data will be seen and monitored by TikTok first.
After TikTok states that you deserve to get TikTok Jump, then the feature will be immediately available in the TikTok application to use it immediately.
How to Use TikTok Jump
- Open the TikTok app on your phone
- Next, press the Add Video button with the symbol +
- Point the camera at the content you are about to create
- Press the Record button with the circle symbol to start
- When finished, then click the Finish button which symbolizes the checklist in a circle
- Add effects, filters, sound effects and more to make your videos interesting
- After editing is enough, then press the Next button tombol
- On the Post page, you can add captions, set who users can see, give some permissions, share to various social media, and add links with the TikTok Jump feature .
- If your TikTok Jump feature is active, then there is an Add Link menu on the Post page halaman
- If you choose Add Link, then you can connect and add a link so that the video can be directed to several application options such as Wikipedia, Whisk, Breathwork, Quizlet, StatMuse, Tableog, and others.
- You can choose an application according to your video, for example cooking can be directed to Whisk, learning is directed to Quizlet, insight to Wikipedia, and others
- After the TikTok Jump link has been successfully integrated, then all you have to do is press the Post button
- After the video upload process is complete, your video that has been integrated with the TikTok Jump link will appear on the main timeline
Later other TikTok users who see your video, can press the link provided at the very top of the caption. After the link is selected, it will automatically be directed to the content in the application that has been linked with the TikTok Jump feature.