OPPO Reno7 Z 5G is a smartphone with the ColorOS 12 operating system based on Android 11. As in the previous ColorOS series, OPPO has again buried a myriad of features that are very useful for everyday use. One of them is Freeform Screenshot. What’s that?
How to Freeform Screenshot on OPPO Reno7 Z 5G
Usually the screenshot function on Android phones will only take pictures according to what is currently displayed on the screen, or take a full page. In contrast to these standard features, Freeform Screenshot on the Reno7 Z 5G allows users to take free-form screenshots as needed.
You can only take screenshots in certain areas, and you can draw the screenshot with your finger according to your taste. For example, as shown below:
To try it, here’s how to do a Freeform Screenshot on OPPO Reno7 Z 5G:
- Take a screenshot as usual. It can be done in general ways, such as pressing the power and volume down buttons, or with three fingers.
- In the Crop option , select Freeform Screenshot , the icon on the far right.
- Shape or draw the screenshot area as you wish.
- After that, you can directly share your screenshot with others via the Share button, or save it in memory by pressing the check button on the top right.
- How? It’s easy, right? Apart from the Reno7 Z 5G, you can also find the Freeform Screenshot feature on several other OPPO phones that have adopted ColorOS 12.
OPPO Reno7 Z 5G specifications and prices
For your information, Reno7 Z 5G is a smartphone with an Ultra-Slim Retro Design decorated with Dual Orbit Light on the rear camera ring. This device offers a 64 MP main camera, a 2 MP depth camera, and a 2 MP macro. The screen is AMOLED measuring 6.4 inches Full HD + and is powered by a 4,500 mAh battery complete with 33W SuperVOOC technology that can fully charge the battery in 62 minutes.