Located in Bangkok, Huawei held the Huawei Asia Pacific Smart Office 2022 event. At the event, Huawei showcased a variety of its newest products aimed at helping workers work better and more productively.
There were 8 new products and services announced by Huawei at the event, and six products will officially enter Indonesia in the near future.
In the laptop line, Huawei introduced the Huawei Matebook D16 and Huawei Matebook X Pro. As for tablets, there is the Huawei MatePad Pro 11. For TWS, the Huawei FreeBuds 2 Pro is the mainstay. There is also a monitor that supports the pivot feature, namely the Huawei MateView SE. As a complement, Huawei also exhibited the Wireless Mouse and Stylish Backpack for the modern worker. The product that has not officially entered Indonesia is the Huawei Matebook 16s.
Here are some interesting notes about Huawei’s newly launched product line.
- All of these latest Huawei Matebook laptops come with 12th generation Intel processors, from Intel Core i5 to Intel Core i9. This is the latest generation of Intel processors in 2022.
- The quality of the screen is Huawei’s concern for the range of products on display here. For example, on the Matebook X Pro, Huawei applies a 14.2-inch Real Color FullView Display that prioritizes color accuracy. Even just like the Huawei MateView SE monitor, the Matebook X Pro’s screen also supports two high color standard ranges, namely DCI-P3 and sRGB.
- The Real Color FullView Display screen of the Huawei MateBook Pro is also the first to receive the Eye Comfort 3.0 certification by TUV Rheinland. This means the screen will be comfortable in the eyes of users who stare at it for a long time.
- The Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch display uses an OLED panel with high P3 color coverage for better color accuracy. That way, when transferring an image from a tablet to a laptop, the color and appearance quality remains consistent, making it easier to edit.
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11 also prioritizes its ability to create works of art. It is proven by the sketches created by art students from a university in Thailand. Huawei has also partnered with Jimmy Choo, a world-class shoe designer, who uses the MatePad Pro 11 for work.
- The webcam feature is also considered important. Huawei’s line of laptops for Smart Office rely on 1080p AI webcams that make video conferencing quality more effective. For example, there is a FollowCam feature that can set the camera on a laptop to follow the user’s movements while making a presentation. Moreover, there are additional participants, such as colleagues who help during the presentation, the camera will automatically take a wider angle so that all participants fit in one frame.
- Huawei MateBook D16 is Huawei’s first laptop equipped with Huawei Metalline Antenna technology. This technology can increase the signal conversion rate by up to 56% so as to make the Internet connection via Wi-Fi more stable and more optimal. This laptop has entered the preorder period.
- Complementing the Smart Office ecosystem, Huawei also presents Free Buds 2 Pro. This smart TWS is not only waterproof, it also has Dual HD HWA and Hi-Res Wireless Audio certifications. The noise canceling feature is also updated with the Pure Voice feature, which relies on the 4-Mic Call Noise Cancellation system and Huawei’s exclusive deep neural network (DNN) algorithm to deliver clear sound quality and free from background noise.
- To ensure a reliable Internet connection, Huawei also presents the Huawei WiFi Series. There is Huawei WiFi Mesh 3 which is capable of connecting to more than 250 devices with a room coverage of up to 400 square meters. Then there is the Huawei WiFi AX3 Pro which can support connection speeds of up to 3000 Mbps. All to ensure work activities take place quickly and comfortably.
For those who are curious about Huawei Smart Office 2022 products, please be patient and wait for the review on ALOMAKI.COM.