Almost all PC manufacturers currently launch laptops that are complete with the Windows operating system. Not only that, consumers can also save millions of Rupiah with the free Office Home & Student 2019 bundling package with a permanent license for life.
Getting a permanent license means that your Office license won’t be lost. Even if the laptop is reinstalled or accidentally deleted from the system. Well, if these two things happen you don’t need to worry. Here are the steps to take.
Easy way to restore Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
1. Open a browser and go to the site https://www.office.com/?omkt=en-US
2. Click sign in
3. Log in with your Microsoft ID account.
4. On the Home page select the circle with your initials in the upper right corner. Select the My Microsoft Account option .
5. After logging into the My Microsoft Account page, at the top tab select Services & Subscription .
6. On the Services & Subscription page, in the Products you’ve purchased section you will see Office Home & Student 2019. Click the install button and follow all the prompts you’re given to start the installation.
7. After the installation is complete, you only need to login and are back able to use Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 with a license as usual.
Note: It should be noted and very often the user forgets their Microsoft ID account. The Microsoft ID account used is the email account used during registration for the first activation of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019. After the Office license activation process will be directly connected to the email address.
Therefore, it is important to remember the email address. Please also note that this Office license only applies to one license for one email and one PC device. This means, you cannot use another email address and are not allowed to use one office license to two different PC devices.