With a line of high-end hardware, there is no doubt that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series 5G meets the various criteria of a flagship phone. Super fast performance, a camera that can be relied on in various conditions, to a luxurious design.
Even so, there is another interesting feature that might be very useful in everyday use, but it hasn’t been explored much because it is relatively new. The feature in question is SmartThings Find. Launching in October 2020, SmartThings Find can help users find all of their Galaxy devices.
For your information, previously Samsung already has the Find My Mobile feature. What makes SmartThings Find different is its ability to detect the location of various Galaxy devices, and is not limited to smartphone searches alone.
SmartThings Find utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Ultra-wideband (UWB) technology. Through the application, users can find various lost Galaxy devices, including smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, earbuds, and smart tags.
How to use SmartThings Find
So , if you are a Samsung Galaxy S21 Series 5G user, let’s start with the maximum SmartThings Find feature. Here are the easy steps:
- Open the SmartThings Find application
- Sign in to your Samsung Member account or re-register.
- SmartThings Find will automatically show you every Galaxy device you have
- Select the device you are looking for
- On the interface you can select the “navigate” button and SmartThings Find will automatically display the device location
- You can also select the “Search Nearby” button to activate the AR-based search function, or “Ring” to make the device ring to help users find their device easily.
How? It’s easy, right? Even more interesting, you can also put the Galaxy Smart Tag on non-Galaxy objects such as keys, bicycles, bags, wallets, etc. to make it easier for you to find all of these objects when you forget to put them or they are lost.